|| Place bike on centre stand.
- Side boxes.
- Back wheel and replace axle.
- Zip tie rear brake lever so it can't be pushed downwards.
||Support bike under bashplate with a forklift.
- Front wheel and replace axle and tighten pinch bolts.
- Zip tie front brake lever so it can't be pulled in.
||Move bike onto the crate's base.
||Make small 'V' blocks into which the axles will rest.
- Ensure the front caliper is off the ground.
- Ensure the rear chain guard is off the ground.
||Steady bike with blocks under the bashplate, which should be as
close to the ground as possible.
||Remove the wing mirrors and zip tie to the bike.
||Remove the zip ties holding the electrical and clutch cables to
||Remove the handlebars and zip tie them at a finer angle as possible.
Replace the yoke and tighten the four bolts up.
||Fit one box under the front forks and the other under the rear wheel
arch. If the top box was removed it too will fit under/near the rear
- Standard front mudguard and replace the bolts.
- Front fairing and replace the bolts so they won't fall out
- Tape both items to the front of the bike.
||The wheels fit on each side of the bike.
||Fix your penknife/Leatherman/10mm spanner etc somehwere to the bike
so it/they won't get confiscated at the airport check in.